Coconut-Cream Cheese Pie
Write a review
- 48 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/4 cups BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, divided
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups plus 1 Tbsp. cold milk, divided
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- COMBINE wafer crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup coconut; press onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 min. Cool.
- MICROWAVE cream cheese in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 10 sec. or just until softened; stir until creamy. Beat pudding mixes and 2 cups milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Add half the cream cheese; mix well. Stir in 3/4 cup of the remaining coconut and 1 cup COOL WHIP. Pour into crust.
- ADD sugar and remaining milk to remaining cream cheese; mix well. Stir in remaining COOL WHIP; spread over pie. Refrigerate 3 hours. Meanwhile, toast remaining coconut.
- SPRINKLE toasted coconut over pie just before serving.