Coconut Macaroon Kisses
Write a review
- 1 (7-oz.) pkg. flaked coconut
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup instant nonfat dry milk
- 1/4 cup chopped candied red cherries
- 1/4 cup chopped candied green cherries
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 24 milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- Line large cookie sheet with waxed paper. In large bowl, combine all ingredients except candy kisses; mix well. Drop coconut mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Press 1 candy kiss into top of each. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm.