Write a review
- 2 cups crushed chocolate wafer cookies (about 35 cookies)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee crystals
- 1/2 7 ounce jar marshmallow creme
- 1 8 ounce container frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1 quart coffee ice cream
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, grated (divided use)
- 1/3 cup caramel-flavored ice cream topping
- Pecan halves (optional)
- In a medium bowl combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press into the bottom and about 1 1/2 inches up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine hot fudge topping and coffee crystals. Heat and stir just until smooth; cool slightly. Spread fudge topping over the crumb mixture in the springform pan. In a large bowl fold marshmallow creme into whipped dessert topping until combined; set aside.
- In a chilled large bowl stir ice cream with a wooden spoon until softened. Fold in whipped topping mixture. Spoon into crust. Sprinkle with chopped pecans and half of the grated chocolate. Cover and freeze for 6 hours or until firm. Before serving, let stand at room temperature 10 minutes. Drizzle with caramel topping and sprinkle with remaining grated chocolate. If desired, garnish with pecan halves. Makes 12 to 16 servings.