COOKIE AND CHOCOLATE MOUSSE TRIFLE
Write a review
- 2 (7.2 oz.) packages Pepperidge Farm Chocolate Chunk Milk Chocolate Macadamia Crispy Cookies
- 1 cup Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Caramel Flavored Syrup
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- 2 (8 oz.) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- RESERVE two cookies for garnish. Crumble remaining cookies in medium bowl. Stir in caramel syrup until evenly moistened.
- WHISK chocolate syrup and one container whipped topping in medium bowl until blended to make mousse. Stir remaining container whipped topping until fluffy.
- LAYER ingredients in a trifle bowl or 2 1/2-quart glass bowl in the following order: half of chocolate mousse, then half of plain whipped topping. Cover with cookie mixture, then remaining chocolate mousse. Dollop with remaining plain whipped topping. Crumble reserved cookie; sprinkle over top. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving. Drizzle with additional caramel and chocolate syrup just before serving.