Cookie Stuffed Crescents
Write a review
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Place 1 cookie on wide end of each triangle. Fold dough up and over cookie to cover completely; pinch seams to seal tightly. Place on cookie sheet. Sprinkle tops with chocolate chips.
- Bake about 12 minutes or until puffy and light golden brown.