Write a review
- 1 18 ounce package chocolate sandwich cookies with white filling, finely crushed
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Colored sugar (optional)
- 1. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside. In a large bowl combine crushed cookies and cream cheese. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until well mixed. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- 2. In a large saucepan cook and stir white chocolate over low heat until melted; cool slightly.
- 3. Dip each ball into melted white chocolate; let excess drip back into pan. Place dipped truffles on the prepared baking sheet. If desired,sprinkle with colored sugar. Chill truffles about 1 hour or until firm. Store, covered, in the refrigerator.