Cool and Simple Citrus Pie
Write a review
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen lemonade frozen concentrate, thawed
- 4 drops yellow food coloring (optional)
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham Pie Crust
- 1. In large bowl stir lemonade concentrate and food coloring, if desired, into ice cream. Fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Freeze ice cream mixture, if necessary, until mixture mounds. Spoon into crust. Freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
- 3. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting. Garnish as desired.