Corn Bread and Sausage Stuffing
Write a review
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Poultry Seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 10 cups coarsely crumbled corn bread
- 1/2 pound sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add celery, onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 5 minutes. Stir in poultry seasoning, thyme and garlic powder.
- Mix corn bread, vegetable mixture and sausage in large bowl. Add broth; toss gently until well mixed. Spoon into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
- Cooking tip
- Substitution Tip: Use 1 3/4 cups Kitchen Basics® Original Chicken Stock in place of the chicken broth.