Country Mornin' Breakfast
Write a review
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 8 slices precooked bacon (from 2.4-oz. pkg.)
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat eggs in medium bowl. Add milk, chives, salt and pepper. Chop 4 slices of the bacon. Add chopped bacon and cheese to egg mixture; mix well. Pour into sprayed pie pan.
- Bake at 350°F. for 15 minutes or until eggs are partially set. Arrange remaining 4 slices bacon over filling in wagon-wheel design. Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until set and golden brown. Cut into wedges to serve.