Cowboy BBQ Chicken Pizza
Write a review
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup very hot water
- 1 container (18 oz) refrigerated original barbecue sauce with shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked bacon (about 4 slices from 2.2-oz package)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (6 oz)
- 1Heat oven to 400°F. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, sour cream and hot water with fork until soft dough forms. Place on surface dusted with Bisquick mix. Shape into a ball; knead 5 times. Roll dough into 14-inch circle; fold circle in half. Place on ungreased large cookie sheet and unfold.
- 2Spread chicken mixture over dough to within 2 inches of edge. Fold edge just to chicken mixture. Top with half of the bacon. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining bacon.
- 3Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is light golden brown and cheese is melted.