Write a review
- Serves: Makes 4 servings.
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pinto beans, drained
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Onions, Minced
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Hot Shot!® Black & Red Pepper Blend
- Cook bacon in medium saucepan on medium-high heat until crisp. Drain fat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.