Write a review
- 1 teaspoon Paula Deen Seasoned Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Paula Deen’s House Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 slices bread, crust removed and processed into crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 lb lump crab meat, picked free of any shells
- oil for frying
- HOUSE SEASONING
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
- Optional: Add onion powder to your liking.
- 1-cup mayonnaise
- 1 white onion
- 1/2 cup dill chips
- Fresh lemon juice
- Pinch Paula Deen House Seasoning
- Fresh ground pepper
- Moisten breadcrumbs with heavy cream. Mix in all other ingredients. Shape into balls about the size of a walnut. Fry in deep oil until brown. To make tartar sauce, combine all ingredients into a food processor and blend to achieve desired chunkiness. Serve Crab Balls while hot, with tartar sauce. Balls can be made ahead of time and reheated.