Cream Cheese-Bacon Crescents
Write a review
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- MIX cream cheese spread and bacon until well blended.
- SEPARATE each can of dough into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise in half. Spread each dough triangle with 1 generous tsp. cream cheese mixture. Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle; place, point-sides down, on baking sheet.
- BAKE 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.