Cream Puff Cake
Write a review
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 large box instant vanilla or white chocolate pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 – 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 – 8 oz. carton cool whip
- chocolate syrup
- Boil together the margarine and water.
- Add flour and mix well. Cool slightly and stir in eggs, one at a time. Mix well and spread into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, mix pudding, milk and cream cheese. Beat until lumps disappear.
- Pour into cream puff crust.
- Spread cool whip on top of pudding and drizzle syrup on top. Refrigerate.
- This keeps well for days