Write a review
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 drop red food coloring
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crumb crust
- Preheat oven to 350º. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, beat well. Add the sour cream and vanilla, mix well. Place 1 cup of the mixture in a small bowl and stir in the orange extract and the yellow and red food colors.
- Pour the remaining cream cheese mixture into the pie crust. Drop the orange cream cheese mixture into it by spoonfuls and swirl with a knife to create a marbled effect. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until firm around the edges. The center will be slightly loose. Allow to cool for 1 hour then cover and chill for at least 8 hours before serving.