Write a review
- 1 Cup pretzel pieces
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 6 Tablespoons of melted butter
- 1.75 Quarts Orange Sherbet-Vanilla Swirl Ice Cream
- 1 Cup (1/2 pint) heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 Cup confectioners’ sugar
- Chocolate sauce for garnish
- Orange candy slices for garnish
- Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray. Crush pretzels into small pieces; add butter and sugar to blend. Press over bottom of glass pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes until golden brown. Cool completely.
- Filling: Soften the ice cream and then spread evenly over the cooled crust. Freeze at least 4 hours.
- Serving: Remove pie from freezer. Decorate each individual plate with chocolate sauce. Beat the cream and sugar in a chilled bowl with mixer on medium-high speed until soft peaks form. Pipe whipped cream on top of the pie wedge and garnish with an orange candy.