Creamy Caramel Dip Recipe
Write a review
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Add the sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice, milk and pudding mix, beating well after each addition.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve as a dip for fruit. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.