Creamy Chicken Quesadillas
Write a review
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 2 cans (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch), warmed
- Pace® Chunky Salsa
- Sour cream
- 1 Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, 1/2 cup cheese, jalapeño pepper, if desired, and chicken in a medium bowl.
- 2 Place the tortillas onto 2 baking sheets. Spread 1/4 cup chicken mixture on half of each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Brush the edges of the tortillas with water. Fold the tortillas over the filling and press the edges to seal.
- 3 Bake for 10 minutes or until the filling is hot. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Serve with the salsa and sour cream.