Creamy Cranberry Pie
Write a review
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Cranberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- ice cubes
- 1 tub ( 8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 tsp. grated orange zest (optional)
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- STIR boiling water into dry gelatin in large bowl 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to measure 1 cup. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.
- ADD whipped topping and orange zest; beat with wire whisk until well blended. Gently stir in cranberry sauce. Refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes or until mixture is very thick and will mound. Spoon into crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.