Creamy Lasagna Roll-Ups
Write a review
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (14 oz.) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 tub (10 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Italian Herb Cooking Creme
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Italian* Five Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 12 cooked lasagna noodles
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- step 1 BROWN meat with garlic in large skillet; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and 1/4 cup Parmesan; set aside. Combine eggs, cooking creme, shredded cheese and parsley.
- step 2 SPREAD half the meat sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- step 3 SPREAD each noodle with 3 Tbsp. cheese mixture; roll up. Place, seam-sides down, over sauce in dish.
- step 4 TOP with remaining sauce and Parmesan. Cover. Bake 45 to 50 min. or until heated through.