Creamy Meatballs and Potatoes
Write a review
- 2 cups refrigerated potato wedges (from 1 lb. 4-oz. pkg.)
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can condensed cream of onion soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups Green Giant Select® Frozen Broccoli Florets (from 1-lb. pkg.)
- 24 frozen cooked meatballs (about 12 oz.), thawed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1In 12-inch nonstick skillet, combine potatoes, soup and water; stir gently to mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2Stir in broccoli and meatballs; simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until broccoli and potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- 3Stir in sour cream; cook just until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.