Crispy Oven Zucchini Fries
Write a review
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 beaten egg with 1 egg white
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 2 zucchini, sliced into ½ inch thick and 4 inches long
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add flour to a pie plate and whisk in some salt and pepper.
- Beat the eggs together in another pie plate.
- In a third pie plate, whisk together the panko, Parmesan, smoked paprika, and another big pinch of salt and pepper.
- Dip the zucchini in the flour, then in egg, and then through the breadcrumb mixture. Place on a sheet tray and spritz with non-stick spray. Bake for 10 minutes, then flip, and continue cooking for 10 minutes more, until golden and crisp.