Crowd-Pleasing Vegetable Casserole
Write a review
- 1 can (26 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 bags (16 ounces each ) frozen California vegetable blend (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots), cooked and drained
- 2 cans (2.8 ounces each ) French's® French Fried Onions (about 2 2/3 cups)
- 1 Stir the soup, 1 cup cheese, sour cream, black pepper, vegetables and 1 can onions in a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- 2 Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes or until the vegetable mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with the cheese and remaining onions.
- 3 Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.