Crunchy Chicken and Gravy
Write a review
- 1 cup Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing, crushed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 jar (12 ounces) Campbell's® Slow Roast Chicken Gravy
- 1 Stir the stuffing and cheese on a plate. Beat the egg in a shallow dish with a fork or whisk. Dip the chicken into the egg. Coat the chicken with the stuffing mixture. Place the chicken onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with the butter.
- 2 Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- 3 Heat the gravy in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until hot and bubbling. Serve the gravy with the chicken.