Crunchy Onion Potato Bake
Write a review
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 box (7.2 oz) Betty Crocker® homestyle creamy butter or roasted garlic mashed potatoes
- 1 can (15.25 oz) Green Giant® whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 can (2.8 oz) French-fried onions
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In 3-quart saucepan, heat milk, water and margarine to boiling. Stir in contents of both pouches of potatoes (from potatoes box) just until moistened; let stand 1 minute. Stir with fork until smooth. Stir in corn.
- 2Spoon half of potato mixture into dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 each of the cheese and onions. Top with remaining potatoes; sprinkle with remaining cheese and onions.
- 3Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and onions are golden.