Write a review
- 1 small honeydew melon
- 1 seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 750 milliliter bottle Sauvignon blanc or other semi-dry white wine, chilled
- 1 1 liter bottle carbonated water, chilled
- Fresh mint sprigs and/or leaves (optional)
- Cut the melon in half; remove and discard seeds and rind. Cut melon into thin slices. In a large pitcher* combine melon, cucumber, lime slices, and the 12 mint leaves. In a small bowl stir together lime juice and honey until combined; pour over melon mixture. Add wine, stirring gently. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, stir in carbonated water. Ladle or pour into glasses. If desired, garnish with additional mint.