Cupid's Best Brownies
Write a review
- 4 oz. Baker's Unsweetened Chocolate
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 coarsely chopped cup walnuts
- 1 vanilla cup ready-to-spread frosting
- 1/4 multi-coloured cup sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Grease foil. Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add sugar; mix well. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour and nuts until well blended; spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool in pan.
- Use foil handles to lift brownies from pan before cutting into heart shapes with 2-inch cookie cutter. Reserve scraps for snacking or another use. (See Tip.) Decorate heart cutouts with frosting and sprinkles.