Disappearing Buffalo Chicken Dip
Write a review
- 2 cups finely chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup Frank’s® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green onions (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss chicken with Frank’s® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. Stir in remaining ingredients except blue cheese. Turn into 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole, then sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bubbling. Serve, if desired, with celery and/or your favorite dippers.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Spicy Buffalo with Frank's® RedHot® Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise.