Disney's French Toast
Write a review
- 1 loaf Texas toast thick bread
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix coating in a smaller bowl.
- Dip bread into first mixture and fry in vegetable oil on the stove (enough to cover the bottom of the pan really well may have to use more oil depending on how many you make).
- When golden brown, Remove, pat with paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Sprinkle bread with coating.