Double Apple Mojito
Write a review
- Small handful fresh mint (about 10 leaves)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Splash simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water, heated until sugar dissolves, cooled)
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/3 cup vodka
- 2 red apple slices, for garnish
- SIMPLE SYRUP
- sugar syrup is a solution of sugar and water that is cooked over low heat until clear, then boiled for a minute or so. Sugar syrup can be made in various densities: thin (3 parts water to 1 part sugar), medium (2 parts water to 1 part sugar) and heavy (equal parts water and sugar).
- In a tall glass, crush the mint leaves with a muddler. Top with the ice, simple syrup, apple juice and vodka. Garnish with red and green apples slices and serve.