Double KISSES Truffles Recipe
Write a review
- 28 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates*
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons whipping cream
- 10 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates filled with Caramel
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 1. Remove wrappers from milk chocolates. Place milk chocolates and whipping cream in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolates are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Cover; refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or until firm.
- 2. Remove wrappers from caramel filled milk chocolates. Using about 1 tablespoon milk chocolate mixture for each truffle, shape chocolate around each caramel chocolate piece; roll in hand to make ball. (Be sure to cover each chocolate piece completely.) Roll in pecans; refrigerate until ready to serve. For best chocolate flavor, allow truffles to soften at room temperture about 5 minutes before eating. 10 truffles.
- Note: Recipe may be multiplied.
- * 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates may be substituted for HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates.