Easter Basket Crispy Treats
Write a review
- Serves: 12
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) miniature marshmallows, (about 6 cups)
- 4 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 drops McCormick® Green Food Color
- Spray 12-cup muffin pan generously with no stick cooking spray. Set aside. Melt butter in large saucepan or Dutch oven on low heat. Add marshmallows and white chocolate; stir constantly until marshmallows and chocolate are melted. Remove from heat. Add vanilla and food color; mix well. Add rice cereal; stir until well coated.
- Divide cereal mixture evenly among muffin cups. Press into bottoms and sides to form cups. Cool completely. Remove baskets from muffin pan. Fill with Easter candy as desired.