Easter Cookie Sandwiches
Write a review
- 1 recipe sugar cookie dough
- 1 box Betty Crocker® Gel Food Colors
- 1 bottle Easter Nonpareils
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker® Vanilla Cookie Crème
- Split prepared cookie dough into 4 equal pieces. Using gloved hands, knead small amounts of red, blue, yellow, and green gel food colors into each portion of dough. Alternatively, use a stand mixer with the paddle attachment to stir color into dough.
- Roll each portion of dough into an 1 inch thick log. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Remove logs from refrigerator, roll into nonpareils and cut dough into ¼ inch slices. Bake cookies according to recipe instructions.
- Cool cookies completely and make sandwiches by filling half of the cookies with about 1 tsp of Cookie Crème.