Write a review
- 1 bag popcorn, popped (not butter flavor)
- 7 oz. almond bark
- 1 bag Easter M&Ms
- pretzel sticks, broken into small pieces
- colorful sprinkles
- Place the popped popcorn in a large bowl with the broken up pretzels and M&Ms. In a medium, microwave safe bowl, heat the almond bark in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each time, until melted and smooth .
- Allow to cool for about 30 seconds. Drizzle the almond bark over the popcorn mixture and stir to coat. The pretzels and M&Ms tend to sink to the bottom, so stir well until everything is evenly coated and well combined.
- Spread out on a large piece of wax paper, top with sprinkles and let cool. Break into pieces and serve in a large bowl