Easy Berry "Torte"
Write a review
- 15 NABISCO Ginger Snaps, finely crushed
- 25 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups raspberries
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Mix cookie crumbs, nuts and butter; press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 5 min.; cool completely.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended; spread onto bottom of crust. Top with berries.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm.