Easy Buffalo Chicken Stromboli
Write a review
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 package (9 oz) frozen cooked chicken strips (about 2 cups), thawed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (3 oz)
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (1 oz)
- 1 medium green or red bell pepper, cut into thin bite-size strips (or use strips of both colors)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- Blue cheese dressing, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll both cans of dough into 2 large rectangles on cookie sheet. Place rectangles with long sides together, forming 15x10-inch rectangle; press edges and perforations to seal.
- 2 In medium bowl, mix chicken and buffalo wing sauce. Spoon chicken mixture lengthwise in 4-inch-wide strip down center of dough to within 1 inch of short sides. Top with mozzarella and blue cheeses, bell pepper and onion.
- 3 Bring long sides of dough up over filling, overlapping 1 inch; firmly press center seam and with fork, press ends to seal.
- 4 Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Cut crosswise into slices; serve warm with salad dressing.