Easy Burrito Bake
Write a review
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso® refried beans
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Additional salsa, if desired
- Sour cream, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 2In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix and cold water until soft dough forms. Press evenly in bottom of pan.
- 3Spread beans over crust. In small bowl, stir together rice and 1/2 cup salsa. Spread evenly over beans. Top with cheese.
- 4Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Top with lettuce, tomato and olives. Serve with additional salsa and sour cream.