Easy Butter Pecan Pie
Write a review
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 tub Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Butter Cream Frosting
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1 cup frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- pecan halves
- 1 9-inch prepared graham cracker crumb pie crust
- Place pecans and butter in 10-inch skillet on medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until butter is lightly browned. Pour into heat-proof large bowl.
- Add frosting and cream cheese. Stir until thoroughly blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into prepared crust. Garnish with pecan halves, if desired. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm