Easy Cake Mix Apple Bread
Write a review
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups coarsely shredded, peeled tart apples (2 medium)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour bottoms only of two 8x4-inch loaf pans.
- 2 In large bowl, beat all Bread ingredients except apples with electric mixer on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in apples. Divide batter evenly between pans. In small bowl, mix Topping ingredients. Sprinkle over batter in pans.
- 3 Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.