Easy Fish Tacos
Write a review
- 1 package (10 to 12 oz) breaded or battered fish fillets (6 fillets)
- 1 box (4.6 oz) Old El Paso® taco shells (12 shells)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (any variety)
- 6 cups coleslaw mix (from 16-oz bag)
- Old El Paso® taco sauce, if desired
- 1Bake fish fillets as directed on package. Cut each fillet into bite-size pieces.
- 2Heat taco shells in oven as directed on box.
- 3In medium bowl, mix mayonnaise and seasoning mix; stir in coleslaw mix. Let stand 5 minutes. Fill shells with fish pieces and coleslaw mixture; top with taco sauce.