Easy Halloween Cookies
Write a review
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- 1 pouch (7 oz) Betty Crocker™ black decorating cookie icing
- 1 pouch (7 oz) Betty Crocker™ orange decorating cookie icing
- Assorted Halloween sprinkles
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and egg until soft dough forms. Shape dough into 32 (1-inch) balls. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 2 Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- 3 Decorate cookies as desired, using cookie icing and sprinkles. Store in airtight container