Easy Hamburger Pot Pie
Write a review
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant® frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. In 12-inch skillet, cook beef, onion powder, salt and pepper over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until beef is brown; drain.
- 2Stir vegetables and soup into beef; heat to boiling. Spoon into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- 3In small bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, and egg with wire whisk or fork until blended. Pour over hot beef mixture.
- 4Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Top with cheese. Bake 3 to 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.