Easy Rocky Road Brownies Recipe
Write a review
- 38 to 40 HERSHEY'S MINIATURES Chocolate Bars, unwrapped
- 2-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 package (13x 9 family size) brownie mix
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Cut each HERSHEY'S MINIATURES Chocolate Bar into about 8 pieces. Stir together marshmallows, chocolate bar pieces and nuts; set aside.
- 2. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Bake brownie 2 minutes less than recommended baking time; sprinkle marshmallow mixture over brownie surface. Continue baking 3 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Using wet knife, cut into squares. Makes about 24 brownies.