Easy Sloppy Joe Pot Pie
Write a review
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 can (15 1/2 ounces) original sloppy joe sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1Heat oven to 400ºF. Cook beef and onion in ovenproof 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in sloppy joe sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over beef mixture.
- 3Bake about 30 minutes or until golden brown.