Write a review
- 1 (13.8-oz.) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- ⅓ cup pizza sauce
- 1 (3.5-ounce) package HORMEL® Canadian Style Bacon
- 1 (3.5-ounce) package HORMEL® Pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper and/or onion, if desired
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1. Heat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2. Unroll dough; place on sprayed baking sheet. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to form 12x8-inch rectangle.
- 3.Spread sauce over dough to within 2 inches of long sides and 1/2 inch of short sides. Evenly distribute HORMEL® Canadian Style Bacon Pepperoni and HORMEL® Pepperoni lengthwise down center, to within 1/2 inch of short sides. Top with cheese, bell pepper, onion, and Italian seasoning. Fold long sides of dough over filling; press edges to seal.
- 4. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.