Easy Stuffed Shrimp
Write a review
- 1/2 lb. large (about 10) shrimp, peeled, cleaned
- 3 Tbsp. Italian dressing, divided
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 6 RITZ Crackers, crushed
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Place shrimp and 2 Tbsp. of the dressing in resealable plastic bag; refrigerate 10 min. to marinate. Meanwhile, mix remaining 1 Tbsp. dressing and the remaining ingredients in small bowl until blended.
- REMOVE shrimp from marinade; discard marinade. Partially split each shrimp lengthwise by making a long cut along the underside of each shrimp, being careful to not cut all of the way through the shrimp. Open shrimp slightly and place, cut sides up, in shallow baking dish. Spoon about 1 Tbsp. of the stuffing mixture on top of each shrimp.
- BAKE 7 to 8 min. or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.