Easy Witch Hat Cookies
Write a review
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- Betty Crocker™ neon gel food colors (orange, purple and green)
- Assorted candy sprinkles, if desired
- 48 Hershey's™ Kisses™ Brand milk chocolates, unwrapped
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). In large bowl, mix cake mix, oil and eggs until soft dough forms.
- 2 Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 4 Divide frosting into 3 small bowls. Tint frosting as desired with food colors. Place frosting in small resealable food-storage plastic bags or disposable decorating bags. Cut off tip of each bag to make 1/4-inch opening.
- 5 Pipe 1-inch circle of frosting on top center of each cookie. Sprinkle frosting with candy sprinkles. Press 1 milk chocolate candy into frosting on each cookie. Store cookies tightly covered.