Egg Salad Flowers Recipe
Write a review
- Peeled, hard-boiled eggs, halved
- Egg salad
- Green onions
- Piping bag
- Make your favorite egg salad from all of your leftover PAAS eggs. We love this recipe from the American Egg Board.
- Once your egg salad is ready to go, place it into a piping bag.
- Using the star tip, pipe the egg salad into a circle onto a serving dish. This will serve as the center of the flower.
- Place the egg halves around the egg salad to create the petals.
- Finish up your egg salad flower by adding green onions for the stems.