Eggnog Cheesecake Bars
Write a review
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Land O Lakes® Butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup eggnog*
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 Land O Lakes® All-Natural Eggs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine 1/3 cup sugar and butter in large bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy. Add 1 1/2 cups flour and 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg; beat at low speed until well mixed. (Mixture will be crumbly.) Press crust mixture onto bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 15-17 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine all filling ingredients except nutmeg in same bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture is creamy.
- Spread filling over hot, partially baked crust; sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg. Continue baking 28-33 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Cut into bars with wet knife. Store refrigerated
- *Substitute Land O Lakes® Fat Free Half & Half.