Write a review
- 1 and 1/2 cups eggnog
- 1/2 cup rum
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 and 1/3 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt (if using) and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the eggnog, yogurt, rum, melted butter and canola oil.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix gently just until the dry ingredients are completely moistened.
- Fill prepared muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.